Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Resuming shipping this week!

Hey everyone! Just a quick update to let you know that USPCC told me the replacement card and bonus card are shipping out today. This means I will have them within the next 2-3 days and can resume shipping!

It took a little longer than I hoped, especially with the Thanksgiving holiday in there, but we're back on track. Shipments may be going out as early as Thursday, which is very exciting.

Once again, I'd like to apologize for this snag that we had. I'm glad it's almost behind us now.

And since you'll be getting the decks in soon enough, I wanted to share the Storyteller Manual pdf.

Here's the link: http://buttonshy.com/storytellercards/manual120213.pdf

And once you get your cards, please share your creations with us atStorytellerCards.com and on twitter @StorytellerCard.

Thanks again for all of your patience!

2 comments:

  1. Christmas Eve in New Zealand and my deck just showed up! WOOHOO! Thank you :)
    I have just invented my first card-based movie, 'Postal', from the Director's Cut game, and it is going to be a FIRST CLASS thriller about elections, murderous workmates and a hot air balloon duel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I would TOTALLY go see that movie.

    ReplyDelete